Friday 22 June 2012

Dead or Alive






Was just out for dinner and karaoke for my extremely gorgeous, tall and skinny friend Sarah's birthday and the above band came on (well Tom and I picked them, heh). Loves it! And honestly, my friend has a body to die for, totally jealous! Anyhoo, this be what I wore. The necklace is the silver and clear perspex version of the neon one from yesterday's post (here). I bought this skirt in Singapore, mainly because I fell in love with the belt! Double buckles and studs, obsessed! It's so comfortable too, although not very practical when on my bike, I nearly flashed some little old Japanese men, oops! Right I should get to bed, I have to teach in the morning and have a wedding in the evening (still have no idea what I'm wearing). Night all, and yay it's Friday!

Booties; Zara: Skirt; River Island; Tank top; Topshop: Necklace and earrings; H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment